Monday, November 17, 2008

How To Cover Cut Without Makeup

Christmas comes .. VIDEO!! DAFIB

Good people, after a thorough analysis of the digital entertainment industry (c'mon, what I do every day that we're going to cheat) I have decided my list of interesting titles that I highly recommend buying this Christmas. After all, they leave a lot of garbage on the market and there are people who "pica" Unfortunately, with major proposals for these dates to purchase.

Keep in mind that it is a personal opinion as always and may not be to everyone's taste, but at least I hope that if regaláis one of these games do not you throw it up this holiday season (which would be a lack of taste, touch, education and intelligence given that you have the bill .... but you keep going, I hit it assists the throw things).

And no more talk (without any particular order, but rather the chance that operates in my mind) here goes:
  • Mirror's Edge (X360, PS3)
  • Fallout 3 (X360, PS3, PC)
  • Fable II (X360)
  • Gears of War II (X360)
  • Prince of Persia (X360, PC, PS3)
  • Dead Space (X360, PC, PS3)
  • Bioshock (PS3, X360, PC) <-- tengui!!
  • Little Big Planet (PS3) <-- este no me llama mucho, pero hay gustos para todo y original es!
    There
interesting titles I did not add as Far Cry 2, convection does not stop (we will have to try it ...) and titles like The Last Remnant (a type Final Fantasy) that also I have in mind but I have not yet formed an opinion.

As you'll see no Wii makes an appearance, as the only new face is remarkable about this Christmas is Wii Music and moment appears to be no end to materialize, I'll have to try it too although it does call me too .... to see if Nintendo pne batteries ...

I hope those who are confined to shift PRO have here a guide to vary the type of game, and remember that the PRO 2009 appears to have been mistaken and now FIFA is the king, or so say the experts ... . after all my last football game was FIFA 94, MgaDrive, and was more curious than anything else: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment