Well, this year planned to present to the quick compo game programming for the Campus Party.
the end it might be, but a server with 2 axes of development, Jaime Crespo and Jorge Barroso, we have been 2 ยบ s in the composition of game development with our project Bwin.com "King of the Campus", a multiplayer game online, based on java technology for server and Flash / Papervision for the customer. An entertaining game oriented website Bwin.com.
the end it might be, but a server with 2 axes of development, Jaime Crespo and Jorge Barroso, we have been 2 ยบ s in the composition of game development with our project Bwin.com "King of the Campus", a multiplayer game online, based on java technology for server and Flash / Papervision for the customer. An entertaining game oriented website Bwin.com.
I leave a video we took of the evidence (whenever that turns the screen means that the player, Enste case Agusti and Jack).
I get a reward and an experience that I lived there in Valencia, which I shared with old and new friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment