Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stater Replacement Cost

Project Competition T-Shirt Party, my game favorite (the campus)

The Rapid Development competition (which I have not presented this year ... hehehe ...) Audience Award and the second jury has fallen on an juegazo:

T-Shirt Party, great game which I believe should also have taken the first position, because it really is a fun game, simple, original and all kinds of audiences. Truly accessible, you just need a webcam and a microphone (a laptop is ideal) and 3 shirts, one green, one red and one blue.

Here Mende (right) and my compi Jaime (center) with PiruletaSoft


developers Jose Luis (Proud), Victor (v.villa) and Jose Maria (errordewin2) have made a fucking job I ever had the privilege of following closely.
Here you have your blog
study PiruletaSoft , and you can download the game really worth it.

Bajadlo!! -> http://piruletasoft.blogspot.com/2008/08/juega-tshirt-party.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment