now complete awards from different competitions development and Campus Party 2008 comes to an end.
has been one of the best experiences I've experienced. I have met many people doing incredible things as a developer and I met my colleague Jaime with whom I worked putisima mother in the development of our project in J2ME, KamaLion .
Well, after an awards show (which has gone on his own but has been great) I can say that a server, Agusti Sancho, has obtained the result:
- 1st prize in the game development competition for Mobile Campus Party 2008
- competción 3rd prize in the PopFlys development of the Campus Party
.. but overall I'm quite Nervis extremely happy to have worked on projects with great people who share my passion and also my work is recognized not only for the prizes, sno by constant messages of encouragement and congratulations I received from many ople that have circulated through the area developer for the Campus and have seen my work.
'm really happy, mercy for all your support, from Barcelona still my steps and who really agadezco lot and helps me to continue.
But most of all want to thank my partner, Ana, who has always been supporting me and encouraging me in my projects and now, despite the distance, has continued to make.
This is for you honey, you're the best: *
0 comments:
Post a Comment