Good, the competition in which they had long development projects (ie that people brought from home) has helped me to present my shooter engine 2.5D ships and look for partners (especially 3D modelers!) but it seems that no luck .. lol
Anyway, I did not participate because it's a game in a very early stage of development (alpha stage is not) because as you know my work with my engine known last summer and try make a little game of star wars models downloaded from the internet 3rd party to test the engine, which is my real project.
The truth is that I have received many compliments encourage me to continue the project and transform it into a development environment of shooters available to game designers without a background in software engineering and votes have been the last (lol) but despite this I am very pleased to have got 30 points and finished taking authentically monsters with which to compare (see Number 6 and Zero Chronicles, my favorites, and authentic great game).
Next year I hope to have ready to present a solid and in good condition. Of time, here is the ranking (I had to make mittens, because only the winner is said despite the vote is public):
| Points Team | Technology Platform | ||
| 77 | Six Studios | XNA Windows | |
| 70 | Kotai | ? Windows | |
| 58 Took Grijó | Flash Browser Flash (recommended firefox3) | ||
| 47 | ZDX? | ? | |
| 40 | Superb | ? Windows | |
| 37 | Linuzer | C + PSP | psptoolchain |
| 30 | Azurik | XNA Windows |
And here I left I wanted to attach the powerpoint for my presentation before you play the game (but in the end there were problems and could not be) and I leave it to you to see, is very simple but I think my enin concpeto clear. Engine I suggest (my brain in this case) baptized as Agus Engine hahaha ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment